4.10.2009

Shit damn muthaf*cka like D'angelo

I listened to Rainbow blvd radio show and the subject was is she honest? Studs where getting a bad wrap from callers but I am a stud and I'm faithful. My ex's didn't appreciate a genuine person because they had been hurt in the past. It was like they looked for something to be wrong because I was too good to them, so to them either I had a motive or I was frontin why else would someone treat them this good and not expect something in return? Not everyone has a motive, not everyone wants to use you for personal gain. I have especially noticed among women who are new to the "life" or "family" they are very skeptical because when females go from men to women their mentality doesn't necessarily change about givin' up the booty. Just because a stud spends time with you yall talk on the phone and she buy you things with you doesn't mean you have to give up the "good good" or that the femme will give it up at all. Be upfront with your shit and let em know from the gate because if your not feeling her don't kick it with her leading her on. If she gettin p*ssy from you that quick from doin simple shit who else or how many else has she done it to? Get to know the person before you exchange sex faces. I have learned that if you have closure from your past relationship(s) you are more likely to have a successful relationship with your new girl. If you just go from person to person your dragging unnecessary baggage to someone else. Especially when you leave your girl for that jumpoff/side chick and when your "relationship" with new person is in jeopardy and you realize that person isn't really what you thought its too late because you've f*cked up the good thing. Then there is the case when you find yourself always going back to your ex because you never really got over one another but y'all were f*cking other people while separated. That right there causes problems when u break up with someone do not I repeat do not replace your hurt with a person. That's not fair to the stud or femme because here they are giving you their all & the other person is just using you. That is so f*cked up to use people and completely disregard their feelings and then you wonder why you get calls all hours of the night and feel like somebody is watchin you. I think another problem is people fall in "lust" and think its love and don't get to know the person you start off on the wrong foot. Especially when you and your girl have been together for a period of time I'm not talkin' a month or two I'm talkin' about a year or two. People really don't start showing their ass until then that's when you start noticing shit you never noticed and seeing "flaws" or bad habits they didn't appear until then. What happens when your past comes up and shit you never wanted your new chick to know she finds out? Then you have those girls that think they can change you know the ones who pretend they aren't jealous and cool with everything you do and who you kick it with but gradually weed out everyone around you because she wants you alienated from your folks. In my relationships I want my lady to be honest with me that's all don't play with my emotions just because I'm a stud doesn't mean I have feelings like a dude. And what most people don't realize is that once you've been hurt your heart is forever damaged but it can never heal if you dont use your head and heart instead of your p*ssy to get into a relationship and if you don't give yourself "you" time. A female can have a sex game like no other studs and femmes which can cause "p*ssy love" not love love. Your so in love with the sex game you aren't looking at what you have in common besides bustin' a good one. Let's be honest how many people can honestly say they went on real dates and got to know the person on friendship level first before they got physical? If you have no foundation for your relationship how can you build a stable relationship? I had an ex who got off on other people finding her attractive I'm not saying you can't be flattered but to react to the attraction is another. It wasn't like I didn't give her my undivided attention she was that vain that if you showed her interest she wasn't goin to say I'm in a relationship or not exchange numbers. I mean if you have stud/femme friends before we hooked up I can't speak on them but you comin up with "friends" at clubs and shit ain't cool. Not that you really can't be friends but when you come home from the club and you can't stop talking about this new chick that suppose to be a friend that's a problem. Is it just me or do people not notice that when your in a relationship your get attention just because you are taken! That's real shit if your wifed up or cupcakin with that special someone some females take that shit as a challenge like on Double Dare. How trifflin' is that? Or when your girl doesn't feel like your giving her enough attention because you grindin at school and work and can't be caked up all the time and they cheat on you! WTF? What type of shit is that? You bein faithful and trying to provide a future and your lady and yourself and she knocks em' for it but she ain't complaining when yall going out to eat and shopping not goin' in her pocket? Everyone knows that what you won't do somebody will but the person you cheatin/creepin' with ain't goin do half the shit the wifey would do for them. Some people are not meant to be faithful its just not in their DNA so if you are one of those people be upfront with your shit and don't have a girlfriend its that simple ya digg!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Dayum yeah that was some deep shit and I feel you on all of this ..I think females in general are all scared somehow and we are all scared to be hurt...u know

    ReplyDelete